- [noun] harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters; "the two parties were in agreement"
- [noun] concurrence of opinion; "we are in accord with your proposal"
Synonyms: conformity, ance
- [noun] a written agreement between two states or sovereigns
Synonyms: treaty, pact
- [noun] sympathetic compatibility
- [verb] go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
Synonyms: harmonize, harmonise, consort, concord, fit in, agree
- [verb] allow to have; "grant a privilege"
Synonyms: allot, grant