- [noun] something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from a form
Synonyms: bump, hump, gibbosity, gibbousness, jut, prominence, protuberance, protrusion, extrusion, excrescence
- [verb] swell or protrude outwards; "His eyes bulged with surprise"
Synonyms: pouch, protrude
- [verb] bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
- [verb] bulge outward; "His eyes popped"
Synonyms: protrude, pop, pop out, out, bug out, come out
- [verb] cause to bulge or swell outwards