- [noun] sound of rapid vibration; "the buzz of a bumble bee"
Synonyms: bombilation, bombination
- [noun] a confusion of activity and gossip; "the buzz of excitement was so great that a formal denial was issued"
- [verb] make a buzzing sound; "bees were buzzing around the hive"
Synonyms: bombinate, bombilate
- [verb] fly low; "Planes buzzed the crowds in the square"
- [verb] be noisy with activity; "This office is buzzing with activity"
Synonyms: hum, seethe
- [verb] call with a buzzer; "he buzzed the servant"