- [noun] someone whose employment involves carrying something; "the bonds were transmitted by carrier"
Synonyms: bearer, toter
- [noun] a self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something; "refrigerated carriers have revolutionized the grocery business"
- [noun] a large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for take-offs and landings
Synonyms: aircraft flattop, attack aircraft
- [noun] an inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction
- [noun] a person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages
- [noun] a radio wave that can be modulated in order to transmit a signal
- [noun] a man who delivers the mail
Synonyms: mailman, postman, mail letter
- [noun] a boy who delivers newspapers
- [noun] a person who has some pathogen to which he is immune but who can pass it on to others
- [noun] a rack attached to a vehicle; for carrying luggage or skis or the like