- [noun] the coloring of a person's face
Synonyms: skin color, skin colour
- [noun] a combination that results from coupling or interlinking; "diphthongs are complexions of vowels"
- [noun] a point of view or general attitude or inclination; "he altered the complexion of his times"; "a liberal political complexion"
- [noun] texture and appearance of the skin of the face
Synonyms: skin condition
- [noun] (obsolete) a combination of elements (of dryness and warmth or of the four humors) that was once believed to determine a person's health and temperament
- [verb] give a certain color to; "The setting sun complexioned the hills"
paleness, blondness, fairness
lividness, lividity, luridness, paleness, pallidness, pallor, wanness, achromasia
darkness, duskiness, swarthiness