- [verb] decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion; "We reasoned that it was cheaper to rent than to buy a house"
Synonyms: reason, reason out
- [verb] bring to a close; "The committee concluded the meeting"
- [verb] reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
- [verb] come to a close; "The concert closed with a nocturne by Chopin"
- [verb] reach agreement on; "They concluded an economic agreement"; "We concluded a cease-fire"
deduce, infer, deduct, derive
generalize, generalise, extrapolate, infer
settle, square off, square up, determine