- [verb] undergo condensation; change from a gaseous to a liquid state and fall in drops; "water condenses"; "The acid distills at a specific temperature"
Synonyms: distill, distil
- [verb] make more concise; "condense the contents of a book into a summary"
Synonyms: digest, concentrate
- [verb] remove water from; "condense the milk"
- [verb] cause a gas or vapor to change into a liquid; "The cold air condensed the steam"
- [verb] become more compact or concentrated; "Her feelings condensed"
- [verb] develop due to condensation; "All our planets condensed out of the same material"
- [verb] compress or concentrate; "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
Synonyms: concentrate, contract