- [noun] a supporter of the Confederate States of America
- [noun] someone who assists in a plot
Synonyms: collaborator, henchman, partner in crime
- [noun] a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)
- [verb] form a group or unite; "The groups banded together"
Synonyms: band together
- [verb] form a confederation with; of nations
- [adjective] of or having to do with the southern Confederacy during the Civil War; "Confederate soldiers"
- [adjective] united in a confederacy or league
Synonyms: allied, confederative