- [noun] the process of giving careful thought to something
- [noun] information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take"
Synonyms: circumstance, condition
- [noun] a discussion of a topic (as in a meeting); "consideration of the traffic problem took more than an hour"
- [noun] kind and considerate regard for others; "he showed no consideration for her feelings"
Synonyms: considerateness, thoughtfulness
- [noun] a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
- [noun] a considerate and thoughtful act