- [noun] combining into a solid mass
- [noun] the act of combining into an integral whole; "a consolidation of two corporations"; "after their consolidation the two bills were passed unanimously"; "the defendants asked for a consolidation of the actions against them"
- [noun] something that has consolidated into a compact mass; "he dropped the consolidation into the acid bath"
- Search for synonyms for CONSOLIDATION
- centralization, centralisation
- amalgamation, merger, uniting
- vertical integration, vertical combination
- horizontal integration, horizontal combination