- [noun] a thin crisp wafer made or flour and water with or without leavening and shortening; unsweetened or semisweet
- [noun] a poor white person in the southern United States
- [noun] a programmer who `cracks' (gains unauthorized access to) computers, typically to do malicious things; "crackers are often mistakenly called hackers"
- [noun] firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing
- [noun] a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
Synonyms: snapper, bonbon