- [noun] a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "they set the measure for all subsequent work"
Synonyms: standard, measure, touchstone
- [noun] the ideal in terms of which something can be judged; "they live by the standards of their community"
- Search for synonyms for CRITERION
- grade point average, GPA
- medium of exchange, monetary system
- scale, scale of measurement, graduated table, ordered series
- gauge, standard of measurement
- control condition, control
- design criteria