- [noun] black birds having a raucous call
- [noun] the cry of a cock (or an imitation of it)
- [noun] a member of the Siouan people formerly living in eastern Montana
- [noun] a small quadrilateral constellation in the southern hemisphere near Virgo
Synonyms: Corvus, Crow
- [noun] an instance of boastful talk; "his brag is worse than his fight"; "whenever he won we were exposed to his gasconade"
Synonyms: brag, bragging, ing, vaporing, line-shooting, gasconade
- [noun] a Siouan language spoken by the Crow people
- [verb] dwell on with satisfaction
Synonyms: gloat, triumph
- [verb] express pleasure verbally; "She crowed with joy"
- [verb] utter shrill sounds; "The cocks crowed all morning"