- [noun] an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs; "the neverending cycle of the seasons"
Synonyms: rhythm, round
- [noun] a series of poems or songs on the same theme; "schubert's song cycles"
- [noun] a periodically repeated sequence of events; "a cycle of reprisal and retaliation"
- [noun] the unit of frequency; one Hertz has a periodic interval of one second
Synonyms: Hertz, Hz, per second, s/second, cps
- [noun] a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon; "a year constitutes a cycle of the seasons"
- [noun] a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Synonyms: bibike, wheel
- [verb] cause to go through a recurring sequence; "cycle thge laundry in this washing program"
- [verb] pass through a cycle; "This machine automatically cycles"
- [verb] ride a motorcycle
- [verb] ride a bicycle
Synonyms: bibike, pedal, wheel
- [verb] recur in repeating sequences