- [noun] any of various floor-like platforms built into a vessel
- [noun] street name for a packet of illegal drugs
- [noun] a pack of 52 playing cards
Synonyms: pack of cards, of cards
- [noun] a porch that resembles the deck on a ship
- [verb] be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
Synonyms: adorn, decorate, grace, embellish, beautify
- [verb] decorate; "deck the halls with holly"
Synonyms: bedight, be
- [verb] knock down with force; "He decked his opponent"
Synonyms: coldcock, dump, knock down, floor