- [noun] a measured portion of medicine taken at any one time
- [noun] the quantity of an active agent (substance or radiation) taken in or absorbed at any one time
- [noun] street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
Synonyms: acid, back breaker, battery-acid, dot, Elvis, loony toons, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, pane, superman, window pane, Zen
- [verb] treat with an agent; add (an agent) to; "The ray dosed the paint"
- [verb] administer a drug to; "They drugged the kidnapped tourist"
anesthetize, anaesthetize, anesthetise, anaesthetise, put to sleep, put under, put out
dope, dope up
booster, booster dose, booster shot, recall dose
- lethal dose
pill, lozenge, tablet, tab