- [noun] a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg; "they served beer on draft"
Synonyms: draft, potation, tipple
- [noun] a large and hurried swallow; "he finished it at a single gulp"
Synonyms: gulp, draft, swig
- [noun] a current of air (usually coming into a room or vehicle)
- [noun] the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- [noun] a dose of liquid medicine; "he took a sleeping draft"
- [noun] the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
Synonyms: draft, drawing
- [verb] make a blueprint of
Synonyms: blueprint, draft