- [noun] the principal dish of a meal
Synonyms: main course
- [noun] the right to enter
Synonyms: access, accession, admittance
- [noun] something that provides access (entry or exit); "they waited at the entrance to the garden"; "beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral"
Synonyms: entrance, entranceway, entryway, entry
- [noun] the act of entering; "she made a graceful entree into the ballroom"
- Search for synonyms for ENTREE
- arch, archway
- doorway, door, room access, threshold
- hatchway, opening, scuttle
- service door, service entrance, servant's entrance
- stage door