- [noun] morally objectionable behavior
Synonyms: immorality, wickedness, iniquity
- [noun] that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune; "the evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
- [noun] the quality of being morally wrong in principle or practice; "attempts to explain the origin of evil in the world"
- [adjective] morally bad or wrong; "evil purposes"; "an evil influence"; "evil deeds"
- [adjective] having the nature of vice
Synonyms: depraved, vicious
- [adjective] tending to cause great harm
Synonyms: harmful, injurious
- [adjective] having or exerting a malignant influence; "malevolent stars"; "a malefic force"
Synonyms: malefic, malevolent, malign
- foul play
- sexual immorality
- Four Horsemen
malevolence, malevolency, malice
malignity, malignancy, malignance
maleficence, mischief, balefulness
nefariousness, wickedness, vileness