- [noun] immunity from an obligation or duty
- [noun] a deduction allowed to a taxpayer because of his status (having certain dependents or being blind or being over 65 etc.); "additional exemptions are allowed for each dependent"
- [noun] an act exempting someone; "he was granted immunity from prosecution"
Synonyms: immunity, granting immunity
- Search for synonyms for EXEMPTION
- diplomatic immunity
- grandfather clause
- official immunity
- sovereign immunity
- use immunity, testimonial immunity