- [noun] the act of making some area of land or water more profitable or productive or useful; "the development of Alaskan resources"; "the exploitation of copper deposits"
- [noun] an act that exploits or victimizes someone (treats them unfairly); "capitalistic exploitation of the working class"; "paying Blacks less and charging them more is a form of victimization"
Synonyms: victimization, victimisation, using
- Search for synonyms for EXPLOITATION
- land development
- water development, water project, water program
- overexploitation, overuse, overutilization, overutilisation
- capitalization, capitalisation
- commercialization, commercialisation
- unitization, unitisation