- [noun] an agenda of things to do; "they worked rapidly down the menu of reports"
- [noun] the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance
- [noun] a paying (taxi) passenger
- [noun] the food and drink that are regularly consumed
- [verb] proceed or get along; "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "He's come a long way"
Synonyms: do, make out, come, get along
- [verb] eat well
- Search for synonyms for FARE
- bus fare, carfare
- cab fare, taxi fare
- train fare
- chow, chuck, eats, grub
- board, table