- [noun] a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- [noun] a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
Synonyms: wrinkle, crease, crinkle, seam, line
- [verb] hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove; "furrow soil"
Synonyms: rut, groove
- [verb] make wrinkled or creased; "furrow one's brow"
Synonyms: wrinkle, crease
- [verb] cut a furrow into a columns
Synonyms: chamfer, chase
crow's foot, crow's feet, laugh line
- frown line
line of life, life line, lifeline
line of heart, heart line, love line, mensal line
line of fate, line of destiny, line of Saturn