- [verb] have smooth relations; "My boss and I get along very well"
Synonyms: get along with, with, get along
- [verb] get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- [verb] get on the back of; "mount a horse"
Synonyms: hop on, mount, mount up, jump on, climb on, bestride
- [verb] grow late or (of time) elapse; "It is getting on midnight
- [verb] appear in a show, on T.V., radio, etc.; "The news won't be on tonight"
Synonyms: be on
- [verb] develop in a positive way; "He progressed well in school"; "My plants are coming along"; "Plans are shaping up"
Synonyms: progress, come on, come along, advance, get along, shape up
- [verb] grow old or older; "She aged gracefully"; "we age every day
Synonyms: senesce, age, mature, maturate