- [adjective] characterized by charm, good taste, and generosity of spirit; "gracious even to unexpected visitors"; "gracious living"; "he bears insult with gracious good humor"
- [adjective] doing or producing good
Synonyms: beneficent, benevolent
- [adjective] characterized by kindness and warm courtesy especially of a king to his subjects; "our benignant king"
- [adjective] exhibiting courtesy and politeness; "a nice gesture"
Synonyms: courteous, nice
- [adjective] disposed to bestow favors; "thanks to the gracious gods"