- [noun] an established custom; "it was their habit to dine at 7 every evening"
- [noun] a pattern of behavior acquired through frequent repetition; "she had a habit twirling the ends of her hair"; "long use had hardened him to it"
Synonyms: use, wont
- [noun] (religion) a distinctive attire (as the costume of a religious order)
- [noun] excessive use of drugs
Synonyms: substance abuse, drug abuse
- [verb] put a habit on
- Search for synonyms for HABIT
- second nature
- monastic habit
- riding habit
- alcohol abuse, alcoholic abuse, alcoholism abuse