- [noun] the state of not being susceptible; "unsusceptibility to rust"
- [noun] (medicine) the condition in which an organism can resist disease
- [noun] the quality of being unaffected by something; "immunity to criticism"
- [noun] an act exempting someone; "he was granted immunity from prosecution"
Synonyms: exemption, granting
- Search for synonyms for IMMUNITY
- exemption, freedom
- acquired immunity
- natural immunity, innate immunity
- official immunity
- sovereign immunity
- use immunity, testimonial immunity