- [verb] make into a whole or make part of a whole; "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal"
- [verb] include or contain; have as a component; "A totally new idea is comprised in this paper"; "The record contains many old songs from the 1930's"
Synonyms: contain, comprise
- [verb] form a corporation
- [verb] unite or merge with something already in existence; "incorporate this document with those pertaining to the same case"
- [adjective] formed or united into a whole
Synonyms: integrated, merged, unified