- [adjective] relating to a technique in which the body is entered by puncture or incision
- [adjective] marked by a tendency to spread especially into healthy tissue; "invasive cancer cells"
- [adjective] involving invasion or aggressive attack; "invasive war"
Synonyms: incursive, invading
- [adjective] gradually intrusive without right or permission; "we moved back from the encroaching tide"; "invasive tourists"; "trespassing hunters"
Synonyms: encroaching, trespassing
- Search for synonyms for INVASIVE