- [noun] the act of sharing in the activities of a group; "the teacher tried to increase his students' engagement in class activities"
Synonyms: engagement, participation, involution
- [noun] a connection of inclusion or containment; "he escaped involvement in the accident"; "there was additional involvement of the liver and spleen"
- [noun] a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something; "an interest in music"
- [noun] a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
Synonyms: affair, affaire, intimacy, liaison, amour
- [noun] the condition of sharing in common with others (as fellows or partners etc.)