- [noun] term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male; "look here, junior, it's none of your business"
- [noun] a third-year undergraduate
- [noun] the younger of two men
- [noun] a son who has the same first name as his father
Synonyms: Junior, Jr, Jnr
- [adjective] younger; lower in rank; shorter in length of tenure or service
- [adjective] used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college; "the junior class"; "a third-year student"
Synonyms: third-year, next-to-last
- [adjective] including or intended for youthful persons; "a junior sports league"; "junior fashions"