- [noun] ancient Celtic god
Synonyms: Lug, Lugh
- [noun] a sail with four corners that is hoisted from a yard that is oblique to the mast
- [noun] a projecting piece that is used to lift or support or turn something
- [noun] marine worms having a row of tufted gills along each side of the back; often used for fishing bait
Synonyms: worm, lobworm
- [verb] carry with difficulty; "You'll have to lug this suitcase"
Synonyms: tote, tug
- [verb] obstruct; "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"
Synonyms: stuff, choke up, block