- [noun] a large piece of something without definite shape; "a hunk of bread"; "a lump of coal"
- [noun] a compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
Synonyms: ball, clod, glob, cchunk
- [noun] abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
Synonyms: swelling, puffiness
- [noun] an awkward stupid person
Synonyms: lout, clod, stumblebum, goon, oaf, lubber, lummox, gawk
- [verb] put together indiscriminately; "lump together all the applicants"
- [verb] group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
Synonyms: collocate, chunk
edema, oedema, hydrops, dropsy
hematocele, haematocele, hematocoele, haematocoele