- [noun] a periodic paperback publication; "it takes several years before a magazine starts to break even or make money"
- [noun] product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object; "tripped over a pile of magazines"
- [noun] a business firm that publishes magazines; "he works for a magazine"
- [noun] a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
- [noun] a storehouse (as a compartment on a warship) where weapons and ammunition are stored
Synonyms: powder store, powder
- [noun] a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
Synonyms: cartridge holder, cartridge clip, clip