- [noun] a pipe that has several lateral outlets to or from other pipes
- [noun] a lightweight paper used with carbon paper to make multiple copies; "an original and two manifolds"
- [noun] a set of points such as those of a closed surface or and analogue in three or more dimensions
- [verb] make multiple copies of; "multiply a letter"
- [verb] combine or increase by multiplication; "He managed to multiply his profits"
- [adjective] many and varied; having many features or forms; "manifold reasons"; "our manifold failings"; "manifold intelligence"; "the multiplex opportunities in high technology"