- [noun] a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- [noun] an event that combines things in a mixture; "a gradual mixture of cultures"
- [noun] the act of mixing together; "paste made by a mix of flour and water"; "the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
Synonyms: comture, adture, ture, interture, ing
- [verb] mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
Synonyms: blend, flux, conflate, commingle, imfuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
- [verb] open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
Synonyms: desegregate, integrate
- [verb] to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
Synonyms: mingle, comunify, amalgamate
- [verb] as of electronic signals; "mixing sounds"
- [verb] add as an additional element or part; "mix water into the drink"
- [verb] mix so as to make a random order or arrangement; "shuffle the cards"
Synonyms: shuffle, ruffle