- [noun] machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion
- [noun] a nonspecific agent that imparts motion; "happiness is the aim of all men and the motor of all action"
- [verb] travel or be transported in a vehicle; "We drove to the university every morning"; "They motored to London for the theater"
- [adjective] conveying information to the muscles from the CNS; "motor nerves"
- [adjective] causing or able to cause motion; "a motive force"; "motive power"; "motor energy"