- [noun] a person's partner in marriage
Synonyms: spouse, married person, mate, better half
- [noun] an associate who works with others toward a common goal; "partners in crime"
Synonyms: collaborator, cooperator, pardner
- [noun] a person who is a member of a partnership
- [verb] provide with a partner
- [verb] act as a partner; "Astaire partnered Rogers"
- Search for synonyms for PARTNER
- helpmate, helpmeet
- husband, hubby, married man
- monogamist, monogynist
- newlywed, honeymooner
- wife, married woman
- bridge partner
- dancing partner
- silent partner, sleeping partner