- [noun] domestic swine
Synonyms: hog, grunter, squealer, Sus scrofa
- [noun] a coarse obnoxious person
Synonyms: slob, sloven, slovenly person
- [noun] a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- [noun] uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
Synonyms: bull, cop, copper, fuzz
- [noun] mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- [noun] a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- [verb] live like a pig, in squalor
- [verb] eat greedily; "he devoured three sandwiches"
Synonyms: devour, guttle, raven
- [verb] give birth; "sows farrow"