- [noun] a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco
- [noun] a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
Synonyms: pipage, piping
- [noun] a hollow cylindrical shape
- [noun] a tubular wind instrument
- [noun] the flues and stops on a pipe organ
Synonyms: organ work
- [verb] utter a shrill cry
Synonyms: shriek, shrill, up
- [verb] transport by pipeline; "pipe oil, water, and gas into the desert"
- [verb] play on a pipe; "pipe a tune"
- [verb] trim with piping; "pipe the skirt"
briar, briar pipe
calabash, calabash pipe
calumet, peace pipe, pipe of peace
- clay pipe
hookah, narghile, nargileh, sheesha, shisha, chicha, calean, kalian, water pipe, hubble-bubble, hubbly-bubbly
- discharge pipe
drain, drainpipe, waste pipe
- drilling pipe
- exhaust pipe
fuel line, gas line
riser, riser pipe, riser pipeline, riser main
- sparge pipe
steam line, steam pipe
chanter, melody pipe
drone, drone pipe, bourdon
- pitch pipe
flue pipe, flue, labial pipe
- organ stop
- reed pipe