- [noun] a line of argument rationalizing the course of action of a government; "they debated the policy or impolicy of the proposed legislation"
- [noun] a plan of action adopted by an individual or social group; "it was a policy of retribution"; "a politician keeps changing his policies"
- [noun] written contract or certificate of insurance; "you should have read the small print on your policy"
Synonyms: insurance insurance
- Search for synonyms for POLICY
- economic policy
- social policy
- party line
- foreign policy
- zero-tolerance policy
- beggar-my-neighbor policy, beggar-my-neighbour policy, beggar-my-neighbor strategy, beggar-my-neighbour strategy
- floater, floating policy