- [verb] cause to run; "pour water over the floor"
- [verb] move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
Synonyms: swarm, stream, teem, pullulate
- [verb] pour out; "the sommelier decanted the wines"
Synonyms: decant, out
- [verb] flow in a spurt; "Water poured all over the floor"
- [verb] supply in large amounts or quantities; "We poured money into the education of our children"
- [verb] rain heavily; "Put on your rain coat
Synonyms: pelt, stream, rain cats and dogs, rain buckets
spill, shed, pour forth
dribble, drip, drop
effuse, pour out
decant, pour, pour out
spill over, spill out, pour out
spurt, spirt, gush, spout
sluice, sluice down