- [noun] the person who holds the position of head of state in England
Synonyms: Prime Minister, PM
- [noun] the person who is head of state (in several countries)
Synonyms: chancellor, prime minister
- [verb] be performed for the first time; "We premiered the opera of the young composer and it was a critical success"
- [verb] perform a work for the first time
- [adjective] first in rank or degree; "an architect of premier rank"; "the prime minister"
- [adjective] preceding all others in time; "the premiere showing"