- [noun] the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward); "she gave the trophy but he made the presentation"
- [noun] the act of making something publicly available; presenting news or other information by broadcasting or printing it; "he prepared his presentation carefully in advance"
- [noun] a show or display; the act of presenting something to sight or view; "the presentation of new data"; "he gave the customer a demonstration"
Synonyms: presentment, demonstration
- [noun] the act of presenting a proposal
- [noun] a visual representation of something
- [noun] formally making a person known to another or to the public
Synonyms: introduction, intro
- [noun] (obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relative to the birth canal; "Cesarean sections are sometimes the result of abnormal presentations"