- [noun] Eurasian plant cultivated for its seed and as a forage crop
Synonyms: colza, Brassica napus
- [noun] the act of despoiling a country in warfare
- [noun] the crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will
Synonyms: violation, assault, ravishment
- [verb] force (someone) to have sex against their will; "The woman was raped on her way home at night"
Synonyms: ravish, violate, assault, dishonor, dishonour, outrage
- [verb] destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
Synonyms: spoil, despoil, violate, plunder