- [noun] a mongrel hog with a thin body and long legs and a ridged back; a wild or semi-wild descendant of improved breeds; found chiefly in the southeastern United States
Synonyms: hog, ed hog
- [noun] any of several baleen whales of the family Balaenopteridae having longitudinal grooves on the throat and a small pointed dorsal fin
- [adjective] having a sharp narrow back; "a razor-backed horse"; "razorback hogs"
- Search for synonyms for RAZORBACK
- finback, finback whale, fin whale, common rorqual, Balaenoptera physalus
- sei whale, Balaenoptera borealis
- lesser rorqual, piked whale, minke whale, Balaenoptera acutorostrata