- [noun] a district that is reserved for particular purpose
- [noun] a statement that limits or restricts some claim; "he recommended her without any reservations"
- [noun] an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly
Synonyms: mental arriere pensee
- [noun] the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group); "wondered who had made the booking"
- [noun] the written record or promise of an arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance
- [noun] something reserved in advance (as a hotel accommodation or a seat on a plane etc.)
- [noun] the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion