- [verb] return to its original or usable and functioning condition; "restore the forest to its original pristine condition"
- [verb] return to life; get or give new life or energy; "The week at the spa restored me"
Synonyms: regenerate, rejuvenate
- [verb] give or bring back; "Restore the stolen painting to its rightful owner"
- [verb] restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
Synonyms: repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, touch on
- [verb] bring back into original existence, use, function, or position; "restore law and order"; "reestablish peace in the region"; "restore the emperor to the throne"
Synonyms: reinstate, reestablish
patch, patch up