- [noun] short descriptive summary (of events)
Synonyms: sketch, survey
- [noun] a summary of your academic and work history
Synonyms: curriculum vitae, CV
- [verb] take up or begin anew; "We resumed the negotiations"
- [verb] return to a previous location or condition; "The painting resumed its old condition when we restored it"
Synonyms: take up
- [verb] assume anew; "resume a title"; "resume an office"; "resume one's duties"
- [verb] give a summary (of); "he summed up his results"; "I will now summarize"
Synonyms: sum up, summarize, summarise