- [noun] gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- [noun] a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
Synonyms: trailer truck, tractor trailer, trucking articulated lorry, semi
- [noun] formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- [noun] a set of clothing (with accessories); "his getup was exceedingly elegant"
Synonyms: outfit, getup, turnout
- [noun] gear used in fishing
Synonyms: fishing gear, tackle, fishing tackle, fishing
- [noun] a vehicle with four wheels drawn by two or more horses
Synonyms: carriage, equipage
- [noun] the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme; "that book is a fraud"
Synonyms: swindle, cheat
- [verb] arrange the outcome of by means of deceit; "rig an election"
Synonyms: set up
- [verb] manipulate in a fraudulent manner; "rig prices"
- [verb] connect or secure to; "They rigged the bomb to the ignition"
- [verb] equip with sails, masts, etc.; "rig a ship"
Synonyms: set, set up
drill rig, drilling rig, oilrig, oil rig
- tandem trailer
Bermuda rig, Bermudan rig, Bermudian rig, Marconi rig
- cat rig
- fore-and-aft rig
coach, four-in-hand, coach-and-four
hackney, hackney carriage, hackney coach
hansom, hansom cab
- post chaise
bunco, bunco game, bunko, bunko game, con, confidence trick, confidence game, con game, gyp, hustle, sting, flimflam
shell game, thimblerig